Now Available in flow rates of 100 GPH, 165 GPH, and 200 GPH
Dodge Cummins - Shop Now - AirDog Fuel Systems
Chevy Diesel - GM Duramax - Shop Now - AirDog Fuel Systems
Ford Powerstroke - Shop Now - AirDog Fuel Systems
The patented AirDog® II-4G is the next generation in the fuel delivery system resulting in a compact, long lasting, efficient, and quiet lift pump.
The design of the motor produces three unique benefits to the AirDog II-4G fuel system.
- This system uses an intermediate pump shaft that moves the electric motor away from the fuel. This aides in preventing “wet motors”.
- The motor’s self-aligning capability requires less maintenance and increases the systems endurance. Resulting in a longer pump life.
- The low amperage motor provides longer drivability and contributes to a significant reduction in noise.
So, what can the AirDog II-4G do for you?
The benefits of the system are immediately apparent. The removal of contaminants in diesel fuel, such as air, water vapor, and debris provide increases in power and performance. This is reflected by:
- Smoother idle and acceleration
- Improvement in throttle response
- The elimination of hard starts
As the amount of air and water in the fuel decreases, fuel economy improves which leads to increased savings. Removing contaminants allows for pure diesel fuel to enter the combustion chamber through the injectors, safeguarding the engine and providing a full burn which means no more wasted fuel.