Our Company Information - A-1 Performance Inc.
- We are an authorized Dealer for PureFlow AirDog. Visit our About Us page and Contact Us page for complete details.
- Phone: (888) 801-9865
- Website: www.AirDogDieselFuelSystems.com
- Shipping Policy - Visit our Shipping Policy page for complete details.
- Returns Policy - Visit our Returns Policy page for complete details.
Manufacturer Information - PureFlow® AirDog®
- PureFlow AirDog® manufactures and supplies AirDog® Fuel Air Separation Systems and Raptor® high performance lift pumps for diesel pick-up trucks.
- PureFlow® AirDog® Manufacturer Contact Information:
AirDog FAQ - Air Dog Frequently Asked Questions
What pump do I need for my truck?
AirDog® recommends the system most compatible with your current truck. AirDog offers free technical support to help determine the correct system for your current truck.
- Horsepower and AirDog systems - Reference Guide:
- AirDog 100 and AirDog II 100 units are recommended for Stock to 500 Horsepower. (Note: AirDog recommends the AirDog 100 or AirDog II 100 for customers who plan to keep their truck completely stock).
- AirDog 150 and AirDog II-4G 165 units are recommended for 500 Horsepower to 800 Horsepower. (Note: AirDog recommends the AirDog II-4G 165 systems for Modified trucks between 500HP to 800HP).
- AirDog II 200 units are recommended for 800 Horsepower and beyond.
What is the difference between and AirDog® and AirDog® II?
The AirDog II aside from having the adjustable regulator, the pump and base assemebly are designed different internally. The pump assembly has a Dual Inlet design allowing more fuel to flow into the Gerotor, this allows the pump to increase volume without having to work any harder. The base on the AirDog II is also much different. Internally the fuel is redirected through passageways after being presurized, this allows less fuel to be returned to the tank and more fuel to be held in the filters for a true "On Demand" system. These few differences is what sets the AirDog II into a class of it's own.
What is the difference between the AirDog® 100 and AirDog® 150?
Physically there are no differences. The units are the exact same size. The AirDog 100 is a 2000 r.p.m. motor and has a flow rate of 100 gallons. The AirDog 150 uses a 3000 r.p.m. motor and has a flow rate of 150 gallons per hour. Also, depending on the application, the actual installation on the vehicle will differ as well. For Dodge trucks with an in-tank fuel pump, both the 100 and 150 systems will require you to drop the tank and install a suction tube.